INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- When you register or set up an account you will be required to submit information. If you correspond with us by email, then we may retain some of the content that is in your email messages as well as your email address.
- When you use the website we may send some cookies – a small text file which contains information about your browser – to your computer to identify you when you visit the website. You can make a request on your browser to refuse all cookies, or you can select to not enable them when you come to the website if you would prefer to not have cookies.
- We collect log file information about you every time that you visit the web page. This is also used to identify you. The server logs may include information such as your web request, your IP address as well as the browser type that you are using.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- By providing us with your email address you are giving your consent that we may contact you from time to time with marketing or other relevant information that we may think that you might find interesting. If you do not want to receive such messages, then please let us know.
- We may use certain information about you that does not identify you when working with third parties. We do this in order to analyse how the service is used and to examine ways in which we could improve it for the future.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION
- If the business were involved in a merger or acquisition, then the information such as your personal contact details may be transferred as part of the merger.
- We will not disclose any information to any third parties expect if we are required to do so by law.
- We would only ever share this kind of information if we believed that such an action would be necessary in order to enforce any of our rights, take precautions against any liability, to investigate or to defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations as well as to assist any government enforcement agencies or in order to protect the integrity of our website.
- We may share anonymous information such as usage data with third parties to help us improve our services.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION
- We make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the information that we collect about you is always kept in a safe and secure place. We cannot ensure the entire protection of all of our data so please note that if you do share any personal information with us then you are doing so at your own risk.
- You may decline to submit any personal information to us but if you do so then you will not be able to fully use all the services.
You have the following rights regarding your data :
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to request to access your personal data that is held by webtranslationexperts.com.
- The right to rectify any errors if your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request the deletion or removal of personal data.
- The right to request that restrictions are placed on the processing of their personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your data.
If you have any questions or comments or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, then please contact us using the contact form.