TERMS & CONDITIONS
The translation services website www.webtranslationexperts.com is provided by Cactus Bloom Nigeria Limited.
By using this translation service, you agree to these terms. Please read them carefully.
1. USING OUR SERVICE
When you use this translation service you must agree to the following:
- That you are of legal age (18) to be able to do so
- That you must make an account with us in order to use the website services
- That you are responsible for all activity that takes place on your account
- That you will keep your password confidential
- That you will not abuse or conduct any illegal activity using our service
- That you will not contact or attempt to contact any of our translators outside of the platform
- That you will not defame, harass any employees, other customers or translators
- That you will not create multiple accounts
Cactus Bloom Nigeria Limited will suspend or terminate your account with the service if you do not comply with these terms and conditions or if we suspect any misconduct, fraudulent activities or any other violation of these services.
2. ORDERS, PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
Please read the following terms of business carefully:
- All payments must be made before any translation services can begin.
- All orders for translations must be made through the website where clients will specify the time required for delivery for which there are three options – non-urgent, urgent (24 hours) and same day. Prices for these vary.
- Once an order has been placed and paid for in full, you will see CBNWTE, LAGOS as the billing descriptor on your credit card statement.
- The customer is responsible for providing all of the materials that are needed to be able to complete the translation. This includes any additional materials which describe the context of the translation, as well as any other necessary materials when they place the order.
- The quality of the final result will depend on the quality of the source material provided including the quality and accuracy of the source materials which the client provides.
- In order to cancel an order then this must be done before the translator has begun working on the project. If you wish to make a cancellation, then you should contact a member of the team as soon as possible.
- Once a translation has been completed then customers have 120 hours to review the translated works and if they have any comments or amendments, they must be made within this time frame. Any comments or complaints that occur after this time period has elapsed will not be accepted.
- Due to the complexities of language then there will be times when there will be inaccuracies in the translations from time to time. If you decide to make a complaint within the allocated time frame of 120 hours and the company reviews that there has been an error, then a re-translation will be issued.
- The company’s liability is only limited to correcting errors or providing a refund.
- If you would like to request a refund please contact us and we will try to resolve any issues or provide a refund.
- All customers must agree to review any translated works before they make any content that has been translated public and agree that the company will not have any liability or indemnity obligations to you based on the works that have been translated if you fail to do so.
3. TRANSLATORS AND THIRD PARTIES
- Cactus Bloom Nigeria Limited engages with third party contractors and translators in order to provide its services to you.
- Clients agree that Cactus Bloom Nigeria Limited may sublicense the rights under this terms of service to third parties to act on our behalf.
- Cactus Bloom Nigeria Limited is solely responsible for paying all translators as well as resolving any disputes.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights of the translations are assigned to the customer as soon as the customer has approved the translation and provided the customer has agreed to the terms of service.
- In order to provide you and our other customers with the best translation services possible then we may use your translation and translation works in order to develop new products or services. If we do this we will not make any of the works publicly available.
5. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- All customers warrant that they have all necessary rights, titles and interests in the client materials and source materials. They will not infringe or violate any third-party rights and will not violate any laws and that none of their source material contains any offensive or unacceptable content.
- All translations and services are provided “as is”. Other than as it is expressly set out in these terms, neither Cactus Bloom Nigeria Limited nor any of its third-party contractors or translators are able to make any specific promises about the services. We do not make any commitments about any of the content within the services or the reliability, availability or ability to meet all of the customer’s needs.
- The customer will indemnify and hold harmless Cactus Bloom Nigeria Limited and its affiliates, current and past directors as well as its officers, employees from and against all claims, taxes, losses, damages, liabilities, judgements, settlements, costs and expenses including any legal fees or other legal expenses which arise directly from or in connection with any of the following:
- A customer’s breach of any of its representations, obligations or warranties under the terms of service
- A customer’s negligent, reckless or otherwise intentionally wrongful act or by its assistants, employees contractors or agents
- The customer’s failure to perform their obligations or to exercise their rights in accordance with local jurisdiction
If you have any comments or questions about these terms of service, then please get in touch.